Schedule a Free Divorce Phone Consultation
Reasons to schedule a private consultation with a mediator:
- You need some suggestions telling your spouse you want a divorce.
- You are still not sure you want a divorce and want to know your options
- You believe your spouse will not participate in a joint consultation.
Reasons that you SHOULD schedule a JOINT consultation:
- You and your spouse are ready to start the divorce process and want to be educated about how mediation will be a better way to get your divorce done.
- You both are able to be on a joint call or in a joint video session for the purpose of learning about your options.
This will be for a brief consultation to discuss ways to make your divorce easier by using mediation. It will not be a consultation to review the specific legalities of your case.
After this consultation you will be required to schedule another free follow up consultation with both you and your spouse on a group zoom video or conference phone call.
If you have not told your spouse you want a divorce or your are not sure you are ready to divorce and are just wanting to have a better understanding about your options before your move forward with the decision to divorce then we are happy to talk to you and you can select a time below.
If however you are resolved that divorce is eminent and that you and your spouse have determined that divorce is the best answer then you should schedule a joint consultation with your spouse. You can do that by clicking our joint consultation calendar and schedule the call.